Design a Velocity Pro Sport Leotard Competition
We’re giving you the chance to design a special edition training leotard to celebrate our 5 year birthday.
This unique competition will see the winning design for a female sleeveless leotard go into production.
The leotards will then be sold in the Velocity Pro Sport website (www.gymnasticsleotards.co.uk).
As well as seeing their design come to life, the winners will receive the leotard and will be invited to a photoshoot at our HQ on the Wirral.
To enter the competition, download the template below by right clicking on the image and saving to your computer. Let your imagination gold wild, you can then add in your design notes and personal details, and send your entry to us before 4pm on Friday 31st July.
You can send your digital design or take a good, clear photograph of your paper version and email it to email@example.com or you can post your entry to us at Velocity Pro Sport, Unit 4, 106 Bridge Street, Birkenhead, Wirral, Merseyside CH41 1AN.
The winners will be chosen by a judging panel from our design team.
We look forward to seeing your amazing designs – good luck!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions apply to the competition housed at https://www.gymnasticsleotards.co.uk/pages/design-a-leotard-competition including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
2. The promoter of the competition is Velocity Pro Sport Ltd, company number is 09687124, and its registered office is at Unit 4 106 Bridge Street, Birkenhead, Merseyside, England, CH41 1AN.
3. Entrants: entrants to the prize draw will be those who complete the entry form.
4. Staff: all Velocity Pro Sport Gymnastics directors and staff are ineligible for entry into the draw.
5. Prize: one winner will see their design go into production for a future Velocity collection and exclusive rights over the use of the design will be that of Velocity Pro Sport. They will also receive their winning leotard in their size and an invitation to take part in a photoshoot to model their design at Velocity Pro Sports HQ within 60 days of the competition end date.
Please note the photoshoot will only take place with winners appropriate parent/guardian in attendance in all times. Furthermore a model release form will be required to be completed and signed by the parent/guardian so that Velocity may use the images for commercial purposes only for example, marketing its products on but not limited to their own website, 3rd party marketplaces and digital and printed marketing material.
6. Entry: entry to the draw is from Saturday 27 June 2020 to 4pm on Friday 31st June 2020. To enter you will need to complete the entry form (see above), post a image of your design to Velocitys Instagram account @velocityprosport and post it to the Velocity Pro Sport office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Competition draw date: the winners will be decided by a panel from Velocity Pro Sport, before 14 August 2020.
8. The instructions provided on the website or anywhere else in Velocity Pro Sport channels, form part of the terms & conditions of this competition. In the event of a conflict, these terms & conditions take precedence.
9. Only one entry per person will be admitted to the draw.
10. No purchases are necessary for entry into the competition
11. Velocity Pro Sport reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. Velocity Pro Sport may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the prize may be withheld until and unless appropriate parent/guardian is satisfied with the verification.
12. Entrants' personal data will be processed for the purposes of administering and assessing this prize draw and the entrant's membership.
13. The names of the prize winners may be published. If the entrant does not want personal information disclosed in this way, they can advise accordingly by writing to Gareth Earl, Managing Director of Velocity Pro Sport Ltd.
14. If Velocity Pro Sport is unable to contact the winner within 10 days from initial notification or if any prize is unclaimed or declined within a reasonable period, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at Velocity Pro Sports discretion.