Follow these simple steps to help keep your leotard in pristine condition
- Please turn all leotards inside out prior to washing
- Place your leotards inside a pillowcase (The Pillowcase helps prevent abrasion in the wash)
- Machine wash in cold water using a gentle cycle
- DO NOT use bleach, detergents or fabric conditioner
- Remove from the water and hang to dry immediately (alternatively, you can tumble dry on a low or no heat setting)
- DO NOT leave folded when wet
- DO NOT lay flat to dry
(please note that most modern washing agents contain bleaches and detergents and must not be used. We recommend the use of pure soap flakes to preserve the look of your leotard.)
Metallic/Foiled fabrics may dull with wear and repeated washings.
Areas that incur friction or are in contact with perspiration or deodorant may show some loss of foil. Velocity cannot accept responsibility for any effect on the fabric caused by deodorants. We recommend you choose these leotards for occasional competition use.
If your garment contains sensitive colour combinations i.e both dark and light colours, always wash in a large volume of water on a gentle cycle to prevent colour bleeding.
Washing instructions can be found inside the back of our brochures and also on our garment labels. Velocity Dancewear cannot accept responsibility for garments that have not been washed in accordance with these instructions.
*Faulty goods may be returned at any time up to 30 days from the date of purchase and thereafter at the discretion of the company.
*Velocity Dancewear will carry out a repair service for any leotard which suffers minor damage in service up to 3 months old, but reserve the rights to make a charge for extensive repairs. Repairs after 3 months will be at the discretion of the company.
This does not affect your statutory rights.